- Enrollment Guides
- Club Leader Guides
- Tip Sheets:
Project Add/Drop Resources:
- Animal ID Step-By-Step Guide (General)
- Animal ID Step-By-Step Guide (Dog)
- Animal ID Step-By-Step Guide (Cat)
4HOnline Enrollment FAQ’s:
Q1. Why does the website ask so many questions about my child’s health and other information? I don’t think I should have to share with you?
- A1: A lot of the information that is asked for is optional. The only sections you must complete are those with the word ‘Required’ next to them. In the health section, for example, the only required information is the Medical Release portion at the bottom of the form.
Q2. Do I have to make a payment for my registration to be complete?
- A2. No, the system requires a payment method be selected, the only option we have on the website is ‘Check’ but this will only result in you being invoiced. We ask that all 4-H families submit their registration fees to our office, we accept ONLY check or cash. You can drop payment off at our office location or by mail. Checks should be made out to “Colorado State University Extension”.
Q3. Why do I have to select projects now? Can I change them in the future?
- A3. This is a requirement in the new website that we can’t change. Yes, you can add or drop projects as often as you would like through May 15th, 2022.
Q4. Is there any financial assistance that I can apply for to help pay for 4-H enrollment fees?
- A4. Yes, families can apply for financial assistance through the Chaffee County 4-H foundation. To learn more and apply contact our office at 719-539-6447.