Animal Housing and Care Resources:
- Colorado 4-H Animal Care and Form – If you are NOT housing your animals at your home, you need to complete this form. OR if you do not complete this section on 4honline, you will need to fill out the hard copy form even if your animals do reside at your home residence.
- 4-H Humane Animal Care Guidelines
- 4-H Lease Contract – Needed for Horses and Breeding Animals
Animal Identification on 4HOnline:
All 4-H Dog, Cat, and Companion Rabbit Project members are required to upload an animal ID in 4-H Online. This is done in 4honline.com. The deadline for completing the Colorado 4-H Dog & Cat Identification is May 1.
Directions to add an animal ID:
- Log-in to v2.4HOnline.com using your family email.
- Click View next to members name
- Select animals on the left side navigation.
- Click on the “add New Animal” blue button toward the top.
- Under Add an Animal, choose an Animal Type.
- Click “Add Animal”.
- Fill out the information (note the red required sections).
- Add attachments (Horse – photos of right side, left side and front; Dog – one photo, copy of vet records). (NOT all have a requirement for “county use form”, but some do. Please check your species listed on this page)
- Click on “Submit”.
4HOnline Step-By-Step Directions for Each Animal Project:
A printed copy of your online Colorado 4-H Dog & Cat ID is required for your e-record
Livestock & Animal Knowledge Tests:
All livestock, poultry, dog and horse exhibitors must take an animal knowledge test and pass with a 70% or higher to be eligible to show at the county fair.
To download your study guide click the button below:
The site is password protected. Check your Clover County Newsletter or email Merielle Stamm for the password.