Colorado 4-H Companion Animal Projects:
- Project Overview and Tips
- Purr-fect Pals Unit 1
- Climbing Up Unit 2
- Leaping Forward Unit 3
- Leader Guide
(order all from Shop 4-H)
For Display Boards Only
Animal Identification on 4HOnline:
All 4-H Dog, Cat, and Companion Rabbit Project members are required to upload an animal ID in 4-H Online. This is done in 4honline.com. The deadline for completing the Colorado 4-H Dog & Cat Identification is May 1.
Directions to add an animal ID:
- Log-in to v2.4HOnline.com using your family email.
- Click View next to member’s name.
- Select animals on the left side navigation.
- Click on the “add New Animal” blue button toward the top.
- Under Add an Animal, choose an Animal Type.
- Click “Add Animal”.
- Fill out the information (note the red required sections).
- Add attachments (Horse – photos of right side, left side and front; Dog – one photo, copy of vet records). (NOT all have a requirement for “county use form”, but some do. Please check your species listed on this page).
- Click on “Submit”.
4HOnline Step-By-Step Directions for Each Animal Project:
A printed copy of your online Colorado 4-H Dog & Cat ID is required for your e-record
Dog Knowledge Tests:
All livestock, poultry, dog and horse exhibitors must take an animal knowledge test and pass with a 70% or higher to be eligible to show at the county fair.
To download your study guide click the button below:
The site is password protected. Check your Clover County Newsletter or email Merielle Stamm for the password.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us at 719-539-6447.