Family and Consumer Science Projects:
- Project Overview and Tips
- STEAM Activity Manual (Beyond the Needle, Order from Shop 4-H)
- Re-Enrolling Youth and Leader: January 31st
- New Members in Existing Clubs: April 1st
- Add/Drop Date (all projects enrolled in after this date must be completed, failure to complete will limit your ability to take the project again the following year): May 15th
To sign-up for a 4-H project, each youth must join 4-H as a member in either a community club or an individual family club. For more information about enrolling as a member, please call the 4-H office at 719-539-6447 or visit our Enrollment Page.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact our office at 719-539-6447.