Colorado 4-H General & Natural Resources Projects:
You can purchase your manuals yourself, or our office can purchase them. We will inform you when they have arrived and are ready for pick up. Please bring payment at time of pick up.
Contact Chaffee County Extension to order your manual. Please include the following information:
- Your name and the 4-H member’s name.
- What project/s the 4-H member is enrolled in.
- 4-H member’s age.
*If you are taking the Shooting Sports Project, it is not required to have a manual.
Record & E-Record Books:
Record books for Consumer Science, General 4-H Projects/Exhibits and Shooting Sports projects will be turned in at the County Fair with the member’s exhibit.
- Re-Enrolling Youth and Leader: January 31st
- New Members in Existing Clubs: April 1st
- Add/Drop Date (all projects enrolled in after this date must be completed, failure to complete will limit your ability to take the project again the following year): May 15th
To sign-up for a 4-H project, each youth must join 4-H as a member in either a community club or an individual family club. For more information about enrolling as a member, please call the 4-H office at 719-539-6447 or visit our Enrollment Page.